Commercial & Residential
- Electrical repairs, rewires, and remodels
- Electric vehicle charger installation
- Generator and automatic transfer switch installation
- Outlets and switches – repairs and installation
- Electric panels – replacement, repairs and upgrades
- Ceiling fan & exhaust fan – installation and repairs
- Smart device installation – switches, outlets, floodlights
- Video doorbells and cameras
- Home inspection repairs
- LED lighting and upgrades – interior and exterior
- Landscape and security lighting, photocells, timers, and motion sensors
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors installation and repairs
- GFCI/AFCI installation, repairs, and upgrades
WHO WE ARE
Experience and Trust
Sanford Electric Company is a fully licensed & insured electrical contractor company dedicated to providing professional electrical services at competitive rates. Family owned and operated since 1925, we provide electrical repairs & installations for commercial and residential properties in Orange, Seminole, Lake, Volusia, Brevard, and Osceola counties.
As a leader in the industry, our licensed and professionally trained technicians can tackle any size job, large or small, with an emphasis on professionalism, integrity, & quality electrical workmanship.
When you need an electrician, contact Sanford Electric Company. Our dedicated staff is ready to answer any questions or concerns. Our friendly and professional service technicians will assess your electrical concerns & offer you the most cost- effective repair or replacement options to address your needs.
Our staff is uniquely qualified to work on new and existing residential properties.
Our licensed team works to meet all specifications and requirements.
Repair & Upgrade
Our innovative team is ready to assist you with repairs and remodeling projects.
DON’T MISS A THING
Unfortunately, electrical wiring mistakes are all too common. These mistakes are easy to overlook and can be very dangerous and even deadly. We’ve listed the most common electrical mistakes and how to avoid them. Making connections...